Saturday, April 3, 2010

Starting Spring..... as well as we can!

We are DYING for Spring around here, will the weather ever get warmer? ARGH! But we have been making due with a few activities!

Lynn took the boys out to hit a few balls on one of the warmer days this month. Both kids will be playing baseball this Spring .








Dyson will try out for second base (he liked playing that position last year) and Colby will start with machine pitch and he hopes to pitch next year. He has turned out to be quite the good little pitcher!

Colby has recently taken an interest in piano. So he starting taking weekly lessons from grandma Jeri and LOVES IT! She and Scott bought him a keyboard to practice on. I kind of like playing with it myself. Colby heard from a girl at school that people who play the piano are better artists. He loves to draw! Can't wait for the first recital!


Dyson's Arsenal season has started up again and I am THRILLED! I love watching these games. I am a TOTAL Soccer mom. Lynn gets so embarrassed. I sort of hate to admit that I do make snide comments under my breath and sometimes get upset at the refs. oops! Soccer is Dyson's sport. He is so good at it.

Captains out for the coin toss, Dyson and team mate Bryan.

BRRRR... The last three games have been brutally cold! But so worth it! But we would love warmer soccer watching weather. BRING IT!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Tell Colby playing the piano also makes you really smart, take it from his favorite aunt! That game of Dyson's we took the boys to had a wind chill of negative 30 degrees I swear. Come on spring...please!! Can't wait for baseball.