Saturday, January 22, 2011

He's growing up on me, and I told him not to!

NINE...yep, my BABY is nine. He is so old. I love this kid so much! How could you resist the following:
He tells me when the moon is "waxing"
He can beat all the levels of Lego Batman, and tell you in detail how it's done.
He will spend hours drawing
He will make is own lyrics to songs
He thinks I'm a good cook
He has his own unique sense of style
He has crocheted a necklace or bracelet for everyone in the family
He loves Scouts
He pulled straight A's
He re-tells stories so perfectly
He is HILARIOUS!
This kids rocks! I am so glad he is in my family. Love you so much Dooge!
We had a fantastic get together with allot of people who love him.
Colby wanted a picture with each of his grandparents. I thought it was a fantastic idea!
Great grandma and grandpa Griffin (or GG as he calls her)


Grandma Jeri

Grandpa Royster




Grandpa Griff





Grandma Sue




Two of his favorite aunts Annie and Mindy (missed his other favorite aunts, Collette and Heather)




He opened allot of sweet gifts and loved every single one!





Some of his cousins and Randy helped him blow out the candles! Ajay, Hank and Max!
His cousins are some of his best buddies! So so glad they live close.
(yes, I do know his bday was on November 30th. I'm working on it!)

3 comments:

Annie said...

Colby is such a sweet little boy. I love cooking for him. He enjoys every bite like Bill Murray in "What About Bob". I can't believe he is nine! Hank would be lost without Colb's. Love you buddy!

Carlie said...

Jeni, found your blog and LOVE it! I can't believe he's 9. congrats on making it so long with out losing your sanity! :) just kidding, i bet he's a great kid. most of the time...

Lucky 7s said...

Colby totally rocks. There is never a dull moment with him around. I love that when he first walks in my front door... he walks over and hugs me. He's definitely a sweetheart!!