Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lennon Jean Royster.







October 19th, 2011.




I was scheduled for an induction at 7:00am. I called at 6:00am as instructed and was told there were not any beds or nurses for me to be induced and to call back around 9. At 8:30 they called me and told me to come in at 10, and they would be ready for me. Hooray~




Dyson took this last pregnancy shot of me.










We arrived a little early (cause we were so excited!) I got all hooked up and they started my labor. The kids were in the room while I labored and when the Dr showed up, my mom took them to the waiting room. I didn't realize the Dr was actually there at that time to deliver, it had only been 4 short hours! One contraction and one push my little lady was here. They had the respiratory team in the room because when my water broke they saw Meconium. Right away I went to worst case scenario (as I tend to do). But everything was perfect.








While she was being all checking out I could hear her crying. What a cute little cry. 7 lbs, 11 oz. Right between the boys. Dyson was 7lbs 14 oz and Colby was 7lbs 7 oz. It was like she fit right in! The Dr went out to tell my mom and the boys we were ready for them to come meet her. My mom told me they were so surprised as it had only been 15-20 min! Colby ran down the hall so excited to meet his little sis!












We stayed in the room and loved on our new addition, for an hour or so then I was moved to my room. So many people came to meet her! I took a million pictures of everyone holding her. You can view them here:
http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3886728022/a=157660899_157660899/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/





She is so loved.









They are awesome big brothers!










The Pediatrician came over Thursday morning to look her over and make sure she was healthy. He said the sweetest things about my daughter. I thought eh, he prob says that to every mom. I guess it is not a common practice. The nurse came in later that day and said Dr Glade had written on the sheet that she was a "beautiful, perfect newborn" She told me they don't normally put personal notes. So everyone at the nurses station were saying " you have to see this baby in room 123" I mean, I knew she was beautiful.




The hospital was nice, and the nurses great... but I wanted to take my little sweetie home. Friday morning we were released with a clean bill of health. Lynn and the boys came over to get us.



















We got home and Colby had made her a Welcome home sign!

"Welcome home Cinna"




Her nickname was Cinnabun while I was pregnant!






First photo at home.




I just had to take a pic of her day number two outfit!



She only had these jammies on for a few minutes before she had an accident. She may be the only girl in a family full of boys, but she knows how to hang with them!




I am so grateful for my baby girl. Sometimes when I look at her I get so teary. I thank my Father in Heaven every day for her. I want such good things for her, I want her to have an amazing life and pray I can provide her with that. She is so awesome. I have such gratitude for all my friends and family who were so excited for us while I was pregnant and for all the help they have given me. I have a great bunch of people in my life!


I love you Lennon!

3 comments:

Carlie said...

She is so cute Jenni! It makes me so excited to have a girl! You look great, and i love the name you chose for her. Congrats!!

Lucky 7s said...

Very nice post! She is lucky to have you as her mom! oh.. and its totally AWESOME to have a daughter and hang together~

p.s. I love that the boys were/are still so excited and how much Lynn enjoys holding her. Perfect family~

Tara said...

Geeze..I'm all teary eyed! I am just so happy for you. Give that tiny angel a kiss from me!