Today is Dysons birthday, and can you believe it... he's TEN! We had a little shin dig for him with cake and icecream and lots of family! Dyson got the full soccer get-up clets, socks, and undershirt and wrist tape Here is is modleing the new look!
He is so cute! He also got the Jonas brothers CD... oh my gosh! This is him fainting after opening the Cd (From Colby), the Camp Rock DVD (from Randy and Annie), the CD player(from Grandma Jeri and Scott), the box of sports cards (from Rick and Amanda) , the gift card (from Grandma Sue and Mike) and the Dominos (from Grandpa Royster and Roseanne) Yes he fainted...

This is the cake he chose.. like father like son!
9 comments:
i can't believe he's 10!!! did he really faint? also, is it too late to order some room sprays from you?
He is a terrific kid! Ya just want to hug him all the time. I can't believe he's 10 either! Time flies when one has such a cute grandson!!
Oh sweet little Dyson! He is such a precious boy and I can't believe only two more years until he gets hair in strange places. Hank is so lucky to have such a cool older cousin. We love Dyson and his fainting spells.
Ok I have changed my mind the first picture of Dyson looks just like you. I can't believe you have a ten year old. Your getting so old.
FYI: He picked that cake himself. I didn't say one word.
Sorry we missed his birthday. It looks like he had a great time. We will bring his present over soon.
Happy Birthday Dyson!
Oh that is so cute birthdays are great and I cannot believe you have a ten year old how does time fly anyways even though Brooke is not here we should still try and get together sometimes so call me or I will call you
NO WAY!! I can't believe he is that old! What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment