Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A wise man once said "without love, you got nothin"

This post is entirely dedicated to the people I love. I would never had made it through the last year in my life with all of you. You have been my shoulders to cry on, my confidants and friends. Thank you to everyone who helped us move or offered to help us move, who brought dinner or cookies or just called to see if we were alive. The little things really do mean alot. I would REALLY REALLY like to thank my Mom, Scott and my Dad.... without you guys I'd be in a black hole somewhere!!!
Love you guys!

9 comments:

Hayley said...

all you need is love, jen. all you need is love. btw, glad you figured out who tat is :) now my posts will make a lot more sense to you.

Anonymous said...

"without love, you got nothin" was the single greatest conversation I have ever been apart of! I love Randy!

Lucky 7s said...

I'm so glad you're not out there wandering in some dark black hole. Love you!

Danielle and Fam said...

There was supposed to be some big black hole that swallowed the world TODAY...Seriously...I guess the "experts" were wrong again. I'm glad you didn't get sucked in. I didn't peg you for a Hilary Clinton supporter, but I guess that makes sense. HA HA

brooke said...

How about those of us who actually make life HARDER for you, do you still love us???? LOVE YOU!

Mendenhall Madness said...

I didn't put that widget up....Dannie hacked into my account and did it because I still did not want to tell anyone, because everyone in Oregon were butt heads about it. EVERYONE even the doc, nurse,receptionist, phelbotomast, medical assiant, ward members...bla bla bla
I'm just now getting excited and i'm 4 months and it's even a girl. Trust me there WON'T be a next time,I'm closing shop after this one.

Mendenhall Madness said...

Just know that I DO love you, even if you did not get a phone call (I just told my MOM too, she's a bit pissed) and I want you to know that you and Brittany really have helped me out a lot. The 3 or 4 times we have done lunch and the random phone calls and text have helped me a lot, serisouly they have been my ONLY girl time or friend time in probably over 4 years....so thanks...and a big smooch too

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Well not only do I have love for you but I have respect, pride, and lust...lol

Brittany said...

Where are you?!