(no I'm not pregnant)
I have been training for the last few weeks for a marathon! I will be turning 30 in the next 6 months and really wanted to set a goal and complete it. I am entering the lottery draw out for the Moab 1/2 marathon that happens in March, then will be running a full marathon by the end of the summer. I have been looking at full marathons across the country for my first full marathon. (flying free I want a true adventure) If you have ran a marathon (the easier the better) please tell me about it. I want an easy route that is also fun! I have asked if someone would do this with me, but I can't get a FOR SURE yes!!! If your smirking at me and laughing because you think I can't do this... bring it on!
13 comments:
HEY!!! so since I came to NY I have been training too, I ran a 50 mile relay last month and my nest conquest is a half marathon and guess what??? I want to run the moab one! That would be awesome to run it with you.. Oh and BTW don't run a Marathon in Upstate NY too many hills, from what I've heard utah is the best because they are mostly down hill the whole time...But I think I am going to run the NYC 'The Hamptons'
one, or St. George. NYC is flatter than upstate. Hey but way to go that is awesome!
Ok. I'll do it. I'm cringing right now cuz I know how lazy I am but if I make the commitment then I think I will stick to it. Send me all the info for it!!
you go girl. i'll be kicking back a nice milkshake as i cheer for you on the sidelines. come run out here! all my friends are marathoners so i'm sure there are several to choose from here in the bay area. i'm seriously very proud of you. will the pregnancy announcement be after the marathon run?
Run the Chicago marathon! It goes right past my old apartment and marathon days in Chicago are so much fun. Also, my mom would probably hold a giant sign that says "Run, Jenni, run!"
Oh man...best of luck to you. Too bad my running now days consists of a three mile run on Saturdays but I know you can do it. Don't run too far away because I want to come and cheer you on. St. George is a great marathon but it really sucks... I think that just might be the case with all marathons though.
YEP...You can do it! That's one of my goals too, I am starting with the Disneyland 1/2 marathon and then going to try for St. George! We'll see!
Good for you!
Good Luck! I'm not going to say you can do it cause I'm sure you can- however- I HAVE been hiking with you!
Whoa! That's heavy! Good luck to you. I love to run but 26 miles?! I don't even like to drive that far! You're awesome!
What a great goal Jenny!! I have heard the Ogden Marathon is a good course and that one is in May I believe. The Moab 1/2 marathon is awesome. I ran that a few years ago.
Neither of these are too far away, but I've heard the St. George Marathon is pretty easy (as far a marathons go) because it is mostly downhill. I did the SLC one a few years ago, and it is pretty flat. You probably want to fly somewhere though... Good luck.
Hmmmm
Yo go girl!!
Post a Comment