If you grew up in Utah county in the 90's you know who I'm talking about. This is one of Lynn's favorite bands of all time. Yes of all time. We went to a little get together (no the band did not get back together it was a one time thing) on Saturday night. It was a blast. It reminded me allot of our high school days. Lynn and I went and saw Stretsch a number of times when we were in High school... anyone remember Club Omni? Anyway, here are a few highlights.

I was so impressed with the energy these guys had, for being in their 40's it was quite impressive to say the least.

This is Lynn ska dancing... yes Ska dancing! I forgot how much I loved that! It's very entertaining to watch.

Here is a little snap shot of Chris and Lynn, looks like fun eh? After it was over we decided if they ever (crossing our fingers) decide to do another show we are going to take the kids. There were tons of kids there and they all had a great time.
Thanks for the memories boys!!
11 comments:
Stretch is so old school that I don't know if they played at Club Omni? It was The Edge when they rocked the hell out of that place! I love those guys!
Also...skankin' around out there with all the peeps never gets old, even though I am old.
it was Omni... I recall, they could have played at the Edge too but they did at Omni as well.
I miss them already....
I wish I would've gone. I remember Omni and The Edge which officially makes me old. I love Lynn's face in that last picture!
it was "the Palace" before it was the Edge.... ha ha ha!
By knowing that it was the Palace, makes you the oldest of us all!
Hey.. I DANCED at the Palace.. I guess I really AM old!!
when would you have danced at the Palace???
I have no clue who they are but looks like fun and the memories that it brought back are probably better than the show itself good for you guys JR and I need to do more things like that. So how are you?
Sorry we missed it looks like you had a blast. I snuck out and went to the Palace once in 7th grade...so gangsta!
Post a Comment