Saturday, January 31, 2009

Viva Las Vegas


My cute hubby and I just came home from Vegas tonight, we went and saw "NOFX" in concert (Lynn's favorite band)The kids stayed with my Mom and Scott... Thanks guys! I took some hightlight pictures of the trip, and just a word to the wise, PLEASE take good walking shoes, even if you don't anticipate walking much. I had the CRAPPIEST shoes on the face of this earth and I think I will be paying for that bad decision for a few weeks! I tried not to complain... but I did a little (sorry Lynn). We got to Vegas around 9:30 in the morning and could not check into our hotel until around 3:00 so we had to walk around with our bags... double pain for the feet and back!

The Beatles display at the Mirage... I am almost positive that we will come back and see this for my 30th b-day.. anyone else wanna come along?

Okay, now squint and enlarge this picture on your computer, it's FLAVA FLAV! see the white clock necklace. (pushing the pink suitcase) I guess the clocks are NOT just costume... he had it on while he was pushing his luggage at the airport. I said his name but he was on the phone... Lynn tried to follow him to get a better picture, he was in a bad mood and running fast through the airport. On a side note we also saw Pete Rose... we are so Hollywood!

This was the reason we went.. NOFX in the flesh. Lynn said they sucked this time, forgetting lyrics and how the songs went... I didn't notice. They were funny and I DID know 5 or 6 songs!
So thats it... till next time Vegas... peace out.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I can't believe you saw Flav just chillin in the airport!! Looks like you had fun...now you can help my with my grocery shopping.

Alicia said...

That's awesome that you guys got away for the weekend. I'm just imagining you guys following Flav through the airport. LOL! Royster paparazzi!

Tara said...

too fun! Lucky ducks getting some time away from the kiddos.

Shanie Ellison said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Hey I'll go with you to Vegas on your birthday since mine is a day after yours we can celebrate both our birthdays and I can prepare you for the big 30!!

Lucky 7s said...

Cute pics of you guys! I'm glad you had a good time. Next time.. you, me and the BIG apple!!!