Monday, February 2, 2009

In case you missed it....

If you missed the Grocery Smarts class I had on Thursday don't worry! I have typed step by step instructions on how you can be as cool as me and SAVE! Just head over to my NEW blog! Grocerysmarty.blogspot.com
I am going to try and update it with the best deals for FREE stuff that I find at the local grocery stores, so check back often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenni Your blog is awesome Shanie and I have been cutting coupons lately and it was getting a little overwhelming but I think I was going about it the worng way. The way you explain it on your blog sounds pretty simple. So I will be giving it a try. I wish I could have come to your class but the cold bug hit me hard. Thanks again this will be awesome.