
I baked 105 cupcakes, 4 different flavors and 4 different frosting's... I called it a cake buffet, but I was quickly corrected and schooled that cupcakes and cake is NOT the same thing... I still think there is no difference.

Birthday boy, Mindy made him this awesome blanket and Scott and Jeri gave him a tambourine to add to the STT line of instruments. We had a great time with that tambourine!

My grandma..making an appearance on this blog two times in a row. She is something else! I called and invited my grandparents to the party and she showed up with a little bag full of costumes! Yes, she had the kids do a skit for the party goers. The friends we had invited (that have never met my grandmother) I'm sure thought they were in the twilight zone!


My dad and Lynn were the joke of the skit...

At the party Small Town Trap showed us their skills. They gave us a little sample of whats to come and proved practiced has paid off. Max LOVED the drums. He was SO funny. He walked behind Tyrone and just stood there while they played... watching in awe. After the song we gave him drum stick and let him at it. He should be the little mascot of the band!

After the drums he moved on to the tambourine!

So thanks for everyone who came and all the love and support you give to our family!
6 comments:
Man, you had the whole neighborhood rockin' last night! You really know how to throw a party--good times.
I am laughing so hard at Grandma Griffin bringing costumes for a skit--so very like her. Happy Birthday Lynn!
And I'm with Jenny--cupcake, cake--no difference.
Who's Jenny? Side note On Max: he stood there throughout the whole song. Wondered back when it started and stayed until the end. Even though he kept on getting bumped around while Shades was playing. A trooper none the less.
Great party... cup"cakes" were yummy. I agree with Jenni and Tara. So Lynn is really 31? WOW... you guys are getting OLD!
We are getting old? You should look at it this way: in a couple of weeks, you'll have a daughter who is 30.
sigh.... depressing. But I don't feel any older (in my head) then just out of high school... err college.
Post a Comment