Wednesday, April 29, 2009

D-Money in P-town!

Dyson (aka D-money) and I took a short little trip up to Portland (aka P-town) this past weekend! It was so nice to see the rest of my family that I miss so much! Dyson is an excellent travel buddy.. besides the painful pressure in his ears from landing he did awesome! We took Jetblue (of coarse, is there any other way??) and had to connect in Long Beach, we thought we recongized a guy (maybe famous?) that was waiting for a flight to Chicago (aka Chi-town) I took a picture of Dyson and he is sitting the the back ground, any of you recongize him.. please tell me what show/commercial/movie he is from!


It's possible he is just some random Joe...

So we get to P-town and Collette picked us up (she is marrying my brother Rusty in July) and we went to Ricks work... he didn't know we were coming. We saw him walk into the dressing room area and we had Dyson stand right where Rick would see him as he came out... the reaction was so funny! Rick grabbed his heart and Dyson ran to him. It was CUTE! Rick and Dyson have always had a cool relationship! Rick wanted to get Dyson some cool new threads... Dyson gave us a fashion show.. strutting his stuff.

After the fashion show we went to Ricks place and were so loud the downstairs neighbor came us to tell us to quiet down! HA HA oh well! Sorry Rick! Then we met us with Rusty and went to Dinner ad Red Robin YUM

I have no idea what he is saying... but I bet it was good. After that Rusty took us on a tour of Portland State and a walk down by the river...(during this time I get a call from Colby crying and telling me how much he misses me and Dyson! We hadn't even been gone one day yet. How cute!)



Rode a train.. or something like trax here in Utah.

Now what would a ten year old Boy want to do with his time in Portland? Oh yes... he really did want to go see where Twilight was filmed. Collette looked up a few locations and we were off on saturday...here is what we found:

Bella's house, NOT in Forks Washington but Saint Helens Oregon. Those Liars!


The parking lot and building where those drunk dudes bug Bella and Edward swings in with his car.. Dyson loved this!



Weird hair cafe'
After leaving "port Angeles" aka Saint Helens Oregon we hung out with the fam and Dyson actually got RUSTY Collette and Rick to watch Twilight! I wonder how many time since we left has Rusty watched it... hummmm

Rick and I... I miss his face!

This is a real shot... not staged! How cute!

Because Rusty didn't believe me that the Long Beach airport was a trailer.. here is the proof. Smallest airport ever!

We had a great time! Thanks to the Portland crew for letting us stay with them and doing the Twilight tour! We love and miss you guys! Dyson wants to go back every weekend! I know I say I hate to work (cause I do) but without my job these fun little getaways wouldn't be possible! AND just so everyone knows, Colby was invited, he didn't want to go he says it takes to long to get there! HA! Till next time P-Town!

7 comments:

Annie said...

Hey I took a nap with Rusty like that once! Great pictures...makes me miss the Portland crew.

Rusty and Collette said...

Oh D-money, my P-town boy. I agree that you guys should come back every weekend, ok maybe not every weekend, but more often. It was so much fun!

rick said...

P town rules! That jacket I got D-Money is SICK!

Anonymous said...

That guy is nobody!

Anonymous said...

hey did u know the some people in provo call provo P-town such useless trivel information i share , must go to bed argh!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

My mom is weird.

Looks like you had fun. I need a vacation. I read this forever ago when you posted it but I can't comment or see the pics at work. Lame!

Love you and Happy Birthday

Keli said...

Looks like too much fun! You are such a fun Mom! Those memories will be with him forever!