I have been scriming, saving and cutting coupons for a long while now. In trying to save money I haven't had a professional haircut/coloring in almost 4 years! I have been trimming it myself. Finally I said ENOUGH and asked my good Friend Gina to get me out of my fuglyness...I am embarrassed to put the before picture up.. I guess I didn't realize how frumpy I was becoming. See for yourself.

BEFORE

AFTER
5 comments:
OOOOHHH!!! Beautious!!! LOVE IT~!
I like. I like.
You were never frumpy! But I do like the new haircut! It's very flattering - makes you look YOUNGER!
Super cute hair
Hey "jfromtheb" I haven't been on your blog for a LONG time, and I wanted to say "I heart the cut." Good job to Gina (I am assuming Walker). Also, congrats on 12 years, Brian and I are celebrating 10 in May.
Post a Comment