These two faces have changed me...
Aug 26th 1998 I became a mom.
I was 19 and very unprepared.
BUT
I was changed for the better that day, now I had someone else that mattered more then I did. And I loved him!
I love my boys more than anything in the world. I am so grateful I have them. Being a mom is the bee's knees, fantastic, best job ever!
I always thought as a child that my mom had a favorite child, I didn't believe her when she told me she didn't, until I had my own kids. How could you pick a favorite? Not possible.
I had a great Mothers day.

5 comments:
Your boys are adorable and they are lucky to have you as their mom. I love that picture, they actually look like they like each other!
Hope you had a good Mother's Day! I seriously die over that photo. Also, I love your top in the picture on Annie's blog.
You're a terrific mother! I love watching you joke and play with them and you are totally a "soccer mom". LOVE IT!!
I too think you are a great mom, thanks for making my Mother's day a great one. I may have not cried when I saw the pictures, but I have everytime I have looked at it since. Motherhood may give you challages but they are so worth it. Love you, Jenni
I wish you were my mommy - well actually that would be weird.
Love you
Post a Comment