Descent grandkid pictures!
Brought to you by clandenstineimages
clandenstineimages.com 

Dyson, Colby, Hank and Max
(griffin grandkids)
Cohen, Brady, Mason, Kamryn, Bella, Dyson, Ava, Ajay, Cooper, Colby
(royster grandkids)

The kids were so good and the shoot went by super fast! We were so excited to give them to their grandmas and great-grandmas for Mothers day... Can't wait to see the grandpa's reactions!!
6 comments:
I would like one for Rusty's birthday. Is it ok to request a gift for someone else's birthday? Oh well.
They turned out so darling! I love our boys and I love how much they get to play together. I need to borrow that cd so I can make some prints. I'd say it was a total hit with both grandma's. Great idea!
Love them!
It was the prefect gift, thanks to all who helped. I can not believe I have 10 grandkids, it seems like it was just yesterday, Lynn was telling us he was going to be a dad.
Megan did a beautiful job! But, how could she go wrong with such darling subjects!
Pictures were a total hit. I have the cutest grandkids ever and these pics prove it!!!!
Post a Comment