Friday, July 9, 2010

Grandmas ROCK... I have proof!

I am a very lucky gal. I have had the opportunity in my life time to know and love four grandmas! I don't know too many people who have memories of two grandmas and two great grandmas!


My Grandma Reid celebrated her 88th b-day on July 3rd! I have had the opportunity of spending quite a bit of time with her over the last 6 months. It's been great. My mom had her over for a BBQ on her b-day and had a surprise for her. My Uncle has been deployed to Kyrgyzstan (and will be there for six months) so my mom set up a Skpe for my grandma to see him and talk to him... this is my 88 yr old grandma Skpe'ng (so cute)

I hope she had a nice birthday!


My other Grandma (griffin) invited the kids and I to Bear lake last week. It was a nice little getaway!


This is her catching some rays


And her pitching to the boys outside our camp. She has so much energy and does most everything with a smile! I hope she had fun time with us. I have so many "grandma' memories with her, I am lucky to have been able to spend so much time with her as a kid. My friends even know her and say hi to her when they run into her!


My mamma... no no she's not my grandma but my boys have an awesome grandma in her!
She takes them fun places, has sleepovers and spoils them rotten! They adore her. When they are bored I often hear "can we go to grandma Jeri's"

I thought this picture was cute of both these fabulous grandmas!


I'm so glad my kids know these three ladies! I think they know how lucky they are! I do. Sure love you guys....

3 comments:

Annie said...

I think your grandma is the only 75 year old in the world who still cares about tan legs! Better yet, the only one who will still put a swimming suit on!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Love this post!

Lucky 7s said...

What an awesome post- thanks! Being a grandma to such wonderful grandkids (4 but I want more.. hint) is the greatest thing in life!!

I hope at 75 I'm still doing "jump on it" with the kids!!