Friday, August 27, 2010

1st day of school!.

Man, summer is already over. It feels like we really didn't do anything! LAZY LAZY summer!
I was super excited for the 1st day of school... but then I cried all day! This is Dyson's last, first day of elementary school. WAHHHH!!! He is so old.. a young MAN!
(the next post will be a bit more about Dyson being so old)
Colby was changed to a different class at the last minute. They moved him into a 2nd/3rd grade split. All students in the class were hand picked for being above grade level, and not a behavior problem. The class will be moving faster and doing some excelled learning. I am glad he is getting recognized for being such an avid learner!

Being the "king" of the school in the big bad 6th grade.. Dyson was excited as well. His buddy Payton is in his class and so far he says his teacher is "awesome"


These are the AFTER school faces...



Good luck this year in school guys! I know you'll do great!!

No comments: