Friday, August 27, 2010

Dyson turns 12!!

Oh man.


I am almost speechless...


my... gulp... baby ...is 12!!!


How did this happen? He is turning into a YOUNG MAN right before my eyes!
Dyson is so great. There are so many things I just admire and love him for.
in no particular order)


  • He is funny




  • He is kind to everyone




  • He likes to rock out




  • He gets embarrassed of me




  • He will still watch a movie with me and let me snuggle him




  • He tells me about his day




  • He won't talk about girls (yet)




  • He sings with me in the car




  • He would rather die then say a bad word




  • He is a GREAT example for Colby




  • He ROCKS at Soccer (very proud momma)




And many other things... He is just great! So HAPPY and glad he is mine. ohhh I love him.



LOVE YOU DYSON!

4 comments:

Annie said...

That picture is so cute! Love you buddy!

Annie said...

The highlight of the party was the fashion show. Where are the pics?

Lucky 7s said...

Dyson is awesome!! Another "point" on his list - he always hugs his grandma!! I love you so much Dysie!!

Amy Conklin said...

Happy birthday Dyson!