I love them. They turned out really good.
Oh my gosh how cute... you all look great! And Colby with his hand in his pocket... dying... so cute!
You look adorable, all of you, even Lynn! The boys look so old I can't believe it. I'm really happy with the pictures of my little family too.
I love your pictures! What a good lookin' fam! You are a bit outnumbered Jenni - I still say you need a little girl in there... : ) You look HOT!!
I'm so glad these all turned out so well. We'll just have to do this once every year from now on!!
so cute but is the stepfordness creeping in yur blood, heheh jk lv it
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love them. They turned out really good.
Oh my gosh how cute... you all look great! And Colby with his hand in his pocket... dying... so cute!
You look adorable, all of you, even Lynn! The boys look so old I can't believe it. I'm really happy with the pictures of my little family too.
I love your pictures! What a good lookin' fam! You are a bit outnumbered Jenni - I still say you need a little girl in there... : ) You look HOT!!
I'm so glad these all turned out so well. We'll just have to do this once every year from now on!!
so cute but is the stepfordness creeping in yur blood, heheh jk lv it
Post a Comment