Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday/Mothers day

Happy weekend to me!




Friday was my 32nd bday. I had so many friends and family wish me well. I have some great friends and the best family ever.




A friend of mine arranged for me to get an ultrasound to find the gender of baby number three. After the Ultrasound, some of my friends from work met me for lunch at my favorite place Bajio!





I am glad I didn't have to wait till the end of June to find out. Lynn and I will welcome our DAUGHTER October 25th. And we are so excited. I wasn't expecting it. I thought boys just ran in the family and I thought I saw a little wiener before she confirmed it. I told Lynn and he didn't believe me. I was going to wait and share the news with everyone at my birthday party, but I couldn't wait! I called my dad, brothers, and sister in laws right away! Loved sharing the excitement with them!





This is my pregnant belly at 15 weeks. My friend Tiff is due in August and having a boy.








I forgot to bring out the camera when we had everyone over for cake. But I promise everyone looked cute. Thanks for coming to my party everyone!






Saturday night Lynn and the boys took me out to dinner for Mothers day.







This is Dyson mad at what he ordered...







I don't blame him. Nice SMALL, BURNT pizza!





Just her cute profile. Had to share.






MOTHER'S DAY

Me and two of my favorite mothers! My mom and Annie. We had dinner at moms house and spent the evening chatting and just hanging out. I am so grateful for such a supportive mom. She always has my back and is my number one for eveything. Sure love ya mom!








It was one of the best weekends ever!







3 comments:

huggin said...

How exciting!! Finally a girl!!! The necklace was right! She has a darling little profile. Ps how are you 15 weeks and barely even showing... pregnancy treats you well!

Annie said...

The necklace was wrong for me...just for the record! I am so excited for your little girl. She will be spoiled rotten by her aunt who only produces the male variety. I'm so glad you had a great weekend. I love you! 3

Lucky 7s said...

Thanks for letting me tag along to your ultrasound! Your birthday and our three generation pic along with Mother's Day was great fun! Sure love you too!