Sunday, August 14, 2011

Owen came to town!




We finally met and loved on OWEN!


Rusty, Collette,and Rick came to town, and Owen was for sure the star of the week.



He is a stud.



The boys were so cute with him. They were so excited to see him!





They will make fabulous big brothers.



Look at that face. Rusty had to warn me not to pinch him. I wanted to SOO bad!




I refrained.
Barely.


We had allot of family dinners, conversations and fun! Being so close to your family is next to the greatest thing. Here are some highlights of the festivities!









Roylen and Jeri posterity!



Four generations!




Took a short drive up to AF canyon for picnic.




Skits.... you knew this was coming.




We had a great time hanging out with everyone! I am so lucky my siblings are so cool!


I didn't take too many pictures, so they are kinda lame. But you get the point. We can't wait till they come back. Next time I'm sure there will be two more babies to pinch and squeeze.


Love you OWEN~

1 comment:

Lucky 7s said...

I have lots of pictures so I just need to start posting them!! We DID have a great time and we DO have a wonderful family!!