
Things about me you may, or may not know.
1. When I go down stairs my right knee cracks. 2. I like to put cottage cheese on BBQ chips 3. I have a funny looking tounge 4. I don't wear shorts 5. I can't sleep with socks on. 6. I got hit in the face with a golf club once and had to get 4 stiches 7. My car has no hubcaps 8. I have really curly hair 9. I still talk to my friends from Elementary school 10. I married my high school sweetheart 11. I don't like to throw things away 12. I get nervous about everything! 13. I don't care about designer fashions (at all) 14. I love family history 15. I hate my face being touched 16. I have a birthmark on my neck that looks like a hickie 17. I bite my nails 18. I hate to cook (sorry family) 19. My brother Rick is my best friend 20. I secretly want to move out of the country and start fresh (with my family of coarse)
3 comments:
Sometimes I want to move out of the country too. Sucky thing is that the dollar isn't worth anything anymore so we couldn't even get off to a good start! I love these pictures. Can we go to lunch soon? I know my time is limited but I think we should try a Tuesday or Thursday or something. We should call Danielle. Danielle this is for you too if you look at this. Let's go to lunch soon!
your a hoot!! how about lunch in Oregon....come on you know you want to, it's even snowing here ;(
Miss ya
Well well Jenny love I am sooo happy we ran into you at Red Lobster it was so fun and now because of this crazy blog obsession that we all have we can keep in touch! I love your posts especially that blogstocker post it is sooo true! Well hope to hear from you take care love Kalli
Post a Comment