Friday, May 30, 2008

Dyson's playin ball!



Isn't that cute? Well Dyson has never played baseball.. I mean ever, not even t-ball, so this is all new to him. He plays at home with the kids in the neighborhood and Lynn will take Colby and him out to hit at the park...but this game thing....NEW. So they have lost every game (except the one tonight!) and Dyson has sadly struck out at each time up to bat, well except for tonight! Dyson hit the ball so far! It was a great hit! it went over the 2nd basemens head and no one was around... it was awesome! To see his face when he made it to first on an actual hit was so great! I have never seen him more excited! It's funny because last game he wanted to quit and now he won't stop talking about it! I love it! I love it when my kids are happy and excited about something THEY did.. it was a great night at the games! Lynn missed the hit and Dyson running in 6 times t0 score (he got hit on the foot and walked the other times) but listening to Dyson tell him all about it was so much fun! I love watching baseball, I sorta wish the season went longer! So good job buddy, mommas proud... mommas proud!





2 comments:

Lucky 7s said...

It was AWESOME!! My throat hurt the rest of the night from screaming so loud for him! What a fun, exciting game. Little League IS THE BEST!! Grandma is proud, too!!!

rick said...

uncle is proud to