Friday, May 16, 2008

The Host

The Host

So I got this book for my bday and I finished it last night. I really don't normally like Sci-fi and fantasty... but I loved the Twilight series so I thought I'd give it a shot. I loved it. I couldn't put it down! I don't like recommending stuff to people cause if they don't like it I don't want to hear it, but I loved it. Even if it is about Alien body snatchers!

4 comments:

Danielle and Fam said...

I just got that book too, but I am saving it for my vacation on the beach, because I know I won't want to put it down either...and I don't have time right now. I haven't heard of anyone who has finished it, but I'm glad you liked it...it makes me sooo excited to get to it.

Kalli said...

I am for sure going to read that I am glad to hear it was good I wondered what it would be like when comparing it to the Twilight books. So I called you Sunday and I think you should call me back cause I have a very important question! LOL just kidding but I would love for you to call me back when you get a chance.

Brittany said...

I got it for mother's day and I am with Dani except that I don't get to go to a beach...boo hoo.... but I am waiting until I have time next week because I will be done teaching so I can just neglect my children and read away!! Can't wait to discuss it! When are we hanging out?!!

brooke said...

SO we need to get together again.. I am debating reading the book because I think I am the only person in the whole world who didn't go ga-ga over the twilight books... but this one looks pretty good, I don't know. I am at a loss.