I turned 29 yesterday.. no pictures and nothing spectacular to report. My sister in law Annie says she has a good feeling that 29 will be a great year for me! Yea! I hope she's right... I think so!
I am glad I could be a part of it! I think 29 must be better for both of us...aren't we going to will the universe to make it better or something like that?! HA ha...anyway, let's just vow to keep doing fun things to keep us sane!!
Isn't 29 the eternal age...from this point on when someone asks you say "29"! There has got to be something great about that! ha ha! Happy Belated birthday girl.
3 comments:
I am glad I could be a part of it! I think 29 must be better for both of us...aren't we going to will the universe to make it better or something like that?! HA ha...anyway, let's just vow to keep doing fun things to keep us sane!!
Isn't 29 the eternal age...from this point on when someone asks you say "29"! There has got to be something great about that! ha ha!
Happy Belated birthday girl.
Happy Birthday!! Sorry its a late birthday wish.
Post a Comment