Colby is always asking me to take his picture.. and he always has the best poses ready, so I ask you... who child is this? If you know me at all,you know he's exactly like me! Love my Colbs!
he really is your son, to funny what a poser. Were moving on Aug. 24th (i think) probably to St. Geroge fist. Depends on the job Jeromy takes. Right now we have a really good offer in Mesquite (I know mesquite)but we also will probably get an offer in St. Geroge, but I have convinced Jeromy to apply at more jobs in SLC to so who knows where we will really end up. it's really quite annoying not knowing.
Yep...Colby is a PHOTO HOG !! But I think it comes from way before you. I have several photos of me as a young lad-- the spot light followed me around all the time-- and even further your Grandma Griffin loves to have her pic taken as well. I have several if anyone is interested...but ..Colby...he is king right now--- its his time and he comes by it naturally !!!
4 comments:
Absolutely your kid - the little photobug! Cute boy~
he really is your son, to funny what a poser.
Were moving on Aug. 24th (i think) probably to St. Geroge fist. Depends on the job Jeromy takes. Right now we have a really good offer in Mesquite (I know mesquite)but we also will probably get an offer in St. Geroge, but I have convinced Jeromy to apply at more jobs in SLC to so who knows where we will really end up. it's really quite annoying not knowing.
whats wrong with the pic's?
Yep...Colby is a PHOTO HOG !! But I think it comes from way before you. I have several photos of me as a young lad-- the spot light followed me around all the time-- and even further your Grandma Griffin loves to have her pic taken as well. I have several if anyone is interested...but ..Colby...he is king right now--- its his time and he comes by it naturally !!!
Post a Comment