Cahd and I LOVE this commericial. The discovery channel is one of our regulars so its fun to see all the people from the disovery channel in this commericial
You can not watch that with out smiling....LOVE it. Ps. don't tell anyone, but I have a crush on Mike Row, what a man and he's so FUNNY, he could take me for a ride in his Ford anytime.
5 comments:
Cahd and I LOVE this commericial. The discovery channel is one of our regulars so its fun to see all the people from the disovery channel in this commericial
That's great! And I've never seen it. As much as we watch that channel.... I'd better tune in more!!
Some form of this song will be sung at Grandma Griffin's funeral-- so you had better be finding the words--" boom di adda boom" !! Great commercial --
You can not watch that with out smiling....LOVE it.
Ps. don't tell anyone, but I have a crush on Mike Row, what a man and he's so FUNNY, he could take me for a ride in his Ford anytime.
You so silly!
Post a Comment