Sunday, October 5, 2008

My friends are turning 30....

So, It's started... my friends have started turning 30.. that means, it's right around the corner for me!
Brandy had her 30th b-day party Saturday night, it was a "come dress as what you wanted to be when you were younger" Can you guess what Lynn and I were?

No I was NOT Rod Stewart! Just your average 80's rocker. I remember wanting to be Madonna Or Paula Abdul when I was smallish...We went bowling and got kicked out on the last frame... wonder why??
Do you HAVE to act grown up just cause your 30?

Brandy was a "solid gold dancer" (do I really look like Rod Stewart?)
A great time was had by all... thanks for the party and giving us a reason to dress up! Love you Brandy! You've always been a great and loyal friend.!!

7 comments:

Hayley said...

surprised you didn't dress up like Michael Jackson...remember that abnormal little obsession? i believe there was even a pet reptile named Michael Jackson.

Annie said...

Don't let Randy see you in that Rod Stewart costume!! Maybe I could borrow it!!

Anonymous said...

Kicked out! So what! It was a dare. It was my best Pete Rose, in a Red Sox uni.

Danielle and Fam said...

Um Totally Rod Stewart...okay a really feminine rod stewart but still. Looks like fun. I'm 29 this month, but I'm not looking forward to the big 30 next year!

Lucky 7s said...

Hey.. I thought the outfit was awesome. So WHY did you get kicked out??? Sounds like an interesting story for a blog.....

Dizniemom said...

ok, so my first thought was a rocker chick, until you brought up Rod. Now that you mention it, yes you do look like Rod Stewart. Looks like a fun party! You rock! Can you believe we made it a whole year with JB??? I don't like what's been going on, but I still love my job, even if I only ever get to fly to long beach!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

We got kicked out?? I have no recollection of that...Damn!! That was so much fun and you guys made it the best time ever. You're Rod Stewart in drag. I love it! I finally have my pics up and will have more up on myspace this weekend. I am slow but I have SO many to go through.

We Rock!!