Does it matter? The answer is no! It's freakin' Jon Huntsman Jr! The name alone wins him the election, even if he sucks. But, he is so good with education! With my past in that field makes me a strong advocate for it now! Tough call not to vote for him...
When he started Utah's finances were in the BLACK.. now they are in the RED. He spends too much and state workers jobs are at risk with him in office. My mom has been a state employee for over 20 years and she is now worried about her job, he is making crazy changes to take away the senority that the state employees have put in. And I think he's a weiner...
hE IS CUTTING THE BUDGET, FREEZING ALL HIRING, TAKING AWAY THEIR SENORITY. And yes there is TALK of a recession, but other states were asking UTAH for advice on how were were staying in the BLACK now we are in trouble. And I think think he's a weiner... overall, he's a weiner.
And by budget that means everything like education that your so fond of. And remember the Crandall Canyon thing? I think he handled it like a TRUE AHOLE!
9 comments:
yes yes PLEASE DON"T vote for Huntsman!!!!
I may later regret posting this, but Why not vote for him?? He's not too bad.... Why don't you like him??
I didn't vote for him just for YOU. That's how I base all of my political opinions and actions on.
This looks like to me a political blog...? I thought you were done with that.
Do as you please, I love it.
Does it matter? The answer is no! It's freakin' Jon Huntsman Jr! The name alone wins him the election, even if he sucks. But, he is so good with education! With my past in that field makes me a strong advocate for it now! Tough call not to vote for him...
When he started Utah's finances were in the BLACK.. now they are in the RED. He spends too much and state workers jobs are at risk with him in office. My mom has been a state employee for over 20 years and she is now worried about her job, he is making crazy changes to take away the senority that the state employees have put in. And I think he's a weiner...
What is he doing that has put those jobs at risk? Which state is not in the red? This is a recession.
hE IS CUTTING THE BUDGET, FREEZING ALL HIRING, TAKING AWAY THEIR SENORITY. And yes there is TALK of a recession, but other states were asking UTAH for advice on how were were staying in the BLACK now we are in trouble. And I think think he's a weiner... overall, he's a weiner.
And by budget that means everything like education that your so fond of. And remember the Crandall Canyon thing? I think he handled it like a TRUE AHOLE!
Calm down. I was just asking.
Post a Comment