where did they get the fingernail polish??? Boys will be boys!!!!!! and all we can do is love them.
YEP.. They're obsessed!! But what the heck - it could be worse~ All they're missing now are the tattoos.
They need guy liner
Who are the hardy boys? I know maybe I should just look it up so I don't risk looking like an idiot but nah I will just ask
well offically I look like a dork cause I just read the post below this one and my question is answered freakin WWE hahahh
Those pics are so great that I'm crying of laughter! Tats, hmmmmm, good idea Jeri! I'm only going to incourage this from now on!
I think it's great! Especially since they're playing together in fun and not lashing out in anger like most brothers do with wrestling matches, and it's keeping thier rooms clean.
So tough they are! I remember getting body slammed by Dillen when he was this age...oh wait I still get body slammed by him. Your boys are so cute! It's great how creative they are.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
where did they get the fingernail polish??? Boys will be boys!!!!!! and all we can do is love them.
YEP.. They're obsessed!! But what the heck - it could be worse~ All they're missing now are the tattoos.
They need guy liner
Who are the hardy boys? I know maybe I should just look it up so I don't risk looking like an idiot but nah I will just ask
well offically I look like a dork cause I just read the post below this one and my question is answered freakin WWE hahahh
Those pics are so great that I'm crying of laughter! Tats, hmmmmm, good idea Jeri! I'm only going to incourage this from now on!
I think it's great! Especially since they're playing together in fun and not lashing out in anger like most brothers do with wrestling matches, and it's keeping thier rooms clean.
So tough they are! I remember getting body slammed by Dillen when he was this age...oh wait I still get body slammed by him.
Your boys are so cute! It's great how creative they are.
Post a Comment