Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Merry Merry month of May~

I was going to wait till the very end of the month to do this post, but I am starting to forget what happened the first week of this month... so here goes:

May First: Annie's 29th bday and Wicked! My sis in law Annie turned 29 on May 1st, I didn't get to see her on her big day...But I was thinking about her! Hope you had a great bday Annie I love you!
Then My Mom, Scott, Jamie and I went to see Wicked at the capital theater! It was fantastic. I really really didn't like the book, I actually stop reading it 150 pages in. SO I recommend the play, not the book. Now It's time to save for that New York trip and see it on Broadway! Thanks Mom and Scott!
Wicked Pictures, Images and Photos

May Fourth: Dyson's baseball game. I love watching this stuff! I bite all my nails off and cheer a little too loud but I love it! I love watching my kids play any sport. It's better then anything else! It's even better then Wicked!


May Sixth: ohh yah, I entered my 30's. So happy freaking birthday to me! I wanted to have my friends over to celebrate with me. So I did. We had a BBQ and it was COLD outside... so it got moved inside. Lynn got both of our family's together and did a "chip" in for my present... what was it you might ask? Two tickets to Fleetwood mac and a massage! I am in heaven! So stay tuned for the concert blog cause it will be super awesome!

My grandma Griffin made me this cute cake!


Thanks for making the big 30 so great for me! You guys are the best!

May Ninth: Susan G Komen 5k. Went with Brandy sis in law Mindy and the Ziji Freak herself Sandy Bennet! It was alot of fun, I heard there were close to 17,000 people there. It was rather humbling watching the survivor's cross the line. I'm glad I did it and was alot of fun and for a good cause!


May Tenth: Mothers day, I have no idea why I didn't take my camera, but I had lots of fun on mothers day! Breakfast at the inlaws and dinner at my moms! I love spending time with my family. It was a perfect day!

May 22nd -23rd: Two words DREAD LOCKS. Lynn has been growing his hair out for a long time in order to try something a bit different. It took me 5 hours on Friday, they looked terrible he took them out then 4 1/2 hours on Saturday. These ones lasted until Monday when they were washed out as well. Thank goodness... I really wasn't feeling the dread look.


May 23rd: WWE RAW! Holy crap! Lynn bought three tickets to WWE Raw and I took the boys. I am sort of embarrassed to admit this but I had a BLAST! The kids LOVED it and I was entertained. Colby and Dyson wanted to make signs to take and hold up.. this was the outcome:


They thought of these all by themselves! It was awesome!
When their favorite wrestler John Cena came out it was a MAD HOUSE!!!



I love these two kids! They are so fun and not yet to the age where they are embarrassed of their old un cool mom! I hope that day never comes!

May 24: Colby, Dyson and I went to Scott's cabin and hung out for the day,I didn't have my camera there either, but it was a nice little getaway from the house. SO thanks for the invite! On the drive home I got a call form the Arsenal Soccer coach inviting Dyson to play on the team, he did tryouts on the 20th and 21st. So he was excited and can't wait to start playing! Either can I!

That's it for now, but tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids and I have a fantastic hiking trip planned! I guess fantastic. My kids have never hiked timp cave, so I'm dragging them up there! Hope we make it!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I can't believe you didn't invite me to go hike timp. I would totally go with you.

Annie said...

Wow...what an eventful month! First of all I love you too, second of all congrats to Dyson for making the soccer team...totally awesome, and third, Hank wants to know if you saw Kelly Kelly.

Lucky 7s said...

Exciting month! Wicked was.. well wicked! Congrats to Dys.. he, of course, will be the best player on his team!!