
Direct quote from Stevie herself! I took my birthday present and my best friend Brandy, and went to the FLEETWOOD MAC concert!! Fleetwood Mac is kind of mine and Brandy's band, we went to see them in 1996 (without Stevie) so this was like a reunion. We had an awesome time!
When we got there and got our tickets scanned, they sent us to another door and we had to stand in the "ticket problem" line. I thought they were fraudulent tickets and we were going to get arrested... but no, they upgraded us! We were in the upper bowl and they moved us down to row 21 on the lower bowl with nobody behind us... so yes this means we could stand up (and by standing up I mean dance) the whole time!

It was fabulous! We rocked out and cheered our guts out! For a group in their late 50's and early 60's they still put on a great show! Stevie had a few dress changes and I loved when she came out in the "famous" top hat (I actually waited for the hat to make an appearance)
kudos to the bday present once again!
2 comments:
We love the kudos. Glad it was a great time for you. And.. btw.. late 50s early 60s is NOT that old to still rock n roll! Way to go Stevie!
We kick-ass!
Post a Comment